Erotic Massage Candles
Imagine a typical day at the massage Spa. The relaxation, easiness and arousal that you feel when driving home when all you craving for is a nice afternoon nap. Now, visualize the same sensual feeling delivered in your own bedroom by your loving partner. It’s an erotic scene of ultimate romance straight from a novel.
But is it? Massage candles are an easy way to introduce full body massage and aromatherapy to your bedroom. By lighting up a few lavenders or orange-scented candles, the wobbly glow and aroma set both you and your partner for an intimate bonding and relaxation session. With the candle oil, your partner can finally give a body relaxing and sensual massage of a lifetime.
Why home massage you may ask?
Because erotic massage candles are mind-blowingly romantic.
Massage candles were invested to give couples an inexpensive way of exploring their bodies and increase intimacy. There is a kind of closeness and trust that develops when you slickly massage your partner. As the hot oils slide down their spine guided by your caring fingers; they know you are not their masseuse but their lover, friend and companion. In those moments when stress, fatigue and exhaustion leave their body and their muscles become one with their heart and mind, they love and appreciate you more. It is a deep moment of synchronized meditation and harmony that will not only promote your general well being but also take your relationship to the next level.
Things to Know When Choosing a Massage Candle
- Choose a Real Massage Candle
When you hear candle wax play, you might be tempted to grab a bathroom or kitchen candle for the erotic bedroom play. Don’t do that. Normal candle wax heats up pretty quickly and can cause second- degree burns to the skin. You might end up with a very pissed-off partner and a possible trip to the ER.
Go for real massage candles from an adult shop like Peaches and Screams. Once heated, the wax should turn to a body smoothing massage oil which does not get extremely hot. It should be a glossy ride for both of you.
- Pay Attention to Ingredients Composition
Make sure that your massage candle is made from body-safe, preferably natural ingredients. It is meant for direct skin application, it must be body-safe and anti–allergic. Go for those that contain bee wax, vegetable or essential oils. You can also opt for orange, coconut or lavender blossom oils for a complete muscle-relaxing session.
Avoid massage candles that contain glycol, paraben, phthalic anhydride or paraffin as these ingredients can cause skin irritation.
- Choose Calming and Arousing Sensual Scents
Besides relaxing massage, erotic massage candles are meant to set the mood with an intoxicating sensual aroma. It should create a heavenly ambiance of total relaxation and arousal.
For sensual massage, orange or citric scents do the trick. For relaxation massage, try lavender, cinnamon and patchouli. They hint the right nasal notes. Pick a strawberry, vanilla or chocolate to make for a mouth-watering aroma that makes you want to tenderly bite your partner. Be free to let your scent’s preferences and your own creativity guide you. Combine two or three different scents to create your own unique sensual aroma.
Massage candles were designed to encourage couple’s play and intimacy without the necessity of penetrative sex. But, who said they can’t be used to spice up your foreplay and prep your partner for nice slow sex by the pool.
- Pick a Colour that Appeals to Your Eroticism
Massage candles come in different colours such as red, purple, pick among others. Pick a colour the compliments your setup and have an aesthetic advantage. For
How to use Massage Candles Safely
- Light the candle and let it burn evenly for 20-30 minutes– this is meant to allow the wax to melt evenly inside the candle cup for easy use. If you hate the waiting game, you can light the candle while relaxing in the bathtub and savour the arousing aromas.
- Put out the candle and wait for it to settle and cool for at least 30 minutes – this will allow the oils to be cool hence, no risk of burn. However, it’s advisable to test the temperature on your palm first before pouring it on your partner. You can use this waiting time to set up the room with cleans towels, a few red rose petals scattered around and
morescented candles to give your partner a spa feel. A glass of red wines can also turn things up a notch.
- Relax and savour the moments– once the oil is lukewarm, pour it smoothly on your partners and give them a deep cuddling massage. Use the oil sparingly as a few drops can go a long way in smoothing the skin. Let
youfingers merge with their body as they moan with both relaxation and mild arousal. Concentrate on the neck and shoulders and go down the spine, thighs and legs. For a sensual massage, under the arms, knees and inners thighs are erogenous zones to explore. After the massage, your body will feel more relaxed your skin more supple and glowing.
- Rinse off excess oils, only if you choose to- Most massage candle oils are easily absorbed by the body. But if you feel it is too much on your skin, wipe it out with a towel or rinse in the shower. It’s all up to you.
Massage candles are an essential addition to your sex life. It provides
Guest written by April Lord from Peaches and Screams